Looking for a cute little Autumn craft to do with the kids? This one is super easy and really fun! I promise they are going to love it!
Do your kids want to decorate the house for Autumn or Halloween? Maybe you are having a Halloween party and need some fun and cheap decorations? Whatever the reason is, this little Candy Corn Banner craft is fun, easy and super cheap!
Candy Corn Banner Craft – For Kids!
Looks cute, right?
What you need:
You can find EVERY ITEM at the dollar store!
What You Need:
- Paper plates
- Paint Brush
- Paint: Yellow and orange (I didn’t have orange so I made a red and yellow mix)
- Twine or ribbon
- Hole Puncher & Tape (*not pictured – sorry!)
- Paint a yellow ring around the top part of the paper plates
- Now Paint an orange ring under that section (and make sure all that is left is the plates white color in the middle – like a target.
- ONCE DRY- cut the plates in half – then quarters – then cut the quarters in half
- Now punch 2 holes (right corner and left corner) of the yellow part and string your twine or ribbon through. *Alternate: you can also make 1 hole in the white section and hang it upside down – either way works – it is up to you!
And you (or shall I say, your kids) are done! Now find a place to hang it and use either thumb tacks or tape.
These are so easy and quick to make that you can literally make several of them. I, personally, think they are really cute and festive.
And there you have it my friends, a really cute candy corn craft banner! Want to see more stuff like this? Let me know! I have some other fun & easy ones coming for the Holiday’s! Make sure you subscribe to get updates!