Disclosures & Fine Print
Copyright ©2016 Simply ChaCha | Alicia Brown – All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.SimplyChaCha.com with appropriate and specific linked direction to the original content. You must ask for permission before linking, duplicating or using any content throughout this site. You can do so by contacting me directly. Please email me simplychachabrown [at] gmail [dot] com or use this form.
If you subscribe to our emails you will only receive updates regarding new posts and any cool updates we want to share with you. We are not here to spam your inbox! SimplyChaCha.com will NEVER sell or give away any personal information you provide, such as your name or e-mail address.
Affiliate Links / Sponsors / Etc
I LOVE blogging, however, In order to keep blogging on a regular basis, I need to have an income. Any blogger can tell you, a post does not create itself quickly. Hours of work are actually put into each post – the writing, photos, editing (photos and drafts) etc…
In order to continue doing what I Love , I needed to find a way to make it somewhat profitable. So, instead of setting up a GoFundMe and asking all my friends and readers to just send me money in order to keep blogging (which is actually really tempting lol) I have and use affiliate links throughout this blog. And IF I am lucky….the links provide me with a small percentage of commission but do not cost you anything extra. When you click on these links, I may possibly receive compensation… but.. before you think I am making millions off of affiliate links.. talk to a few bloggers..they can assure you that it’s usually pennies per click.
Sometimes, I will also have sponsored posts, which means a company has asked me to review or use a product – Compensation offered by sponsors may sometimes include receiving free items or some sort of small monetary compensation in return for a review or shout-out (share)….
REVIEWS – Sponsored or not, reviews with any sponsorship or affiliate links will not be swayed by any compensation. All reviews by me will always be truthful and all opinions are my own. Trust me when I say this- if I do NOT like an item.. I will still let you know. If I lose any compensation due to my honesty, then I will have to deal with it. I do NOT condone or like fake reviews and any site, let alone my own (or people). Chances are, you will most likely see me raving about thing I LOVE.. whether I was compensated or not.
At times I like to hold giveaways! YAY! Some may be sponsored and others may be completely funded by myself. If you enter, win, or lose any giveaway I hold, please note the following:
- If you win, CONGRATS! A lot of people probably envy you at the moment, LOL. Here are some things you should know:
- If you lost, I’m sorry… but, please… try again next time
- Thanks for entering! You rock! Here are some things you should know:
- Always provide the SAFEST and ACCURATE delivery address: Friend, family, work or home – many packages are stolen and once this happens I can not be held liable. Also, if a wrong address is given and the package is sent to another person, I will try to work with the carrier to resolve this- BUT my sponsor or I are not responsible or liable for sending new product.
- If the items/service/etc won by you are sponsored- please advise me FIRST of any issues I will attempt to resolve them first. Please do NOT attempt to contact them directly yourself! Should the sponsor ask to speak to you directly, I will release your information to them ONLY for this purpose and ONLY with your permission. I will do my BEST to resolve any issue, but please know if there is some crazy issue that arises and the company does not cooperate- I will cut ties with them… however my hands are tied in regards to the items/services. (I do not forsee this issue ever arising, but I prefer to advise of this now)
- If I am the person supplying the items or services, and there is a problem in shipping/receiving etc., please contact me directly. I will do my best to take care of any issue arising. HOWEVER, if the issue is a result of mis-information from the winner (wrong address, missing apt #, etc) I will only be able to take appropriate levels with the postal service used. My hands are tied past this point. Please see item #1 above.
3 rd Parties:
By using this site, you agree to hold SimplyChaCha.com harmless of any outcome relating to your actions. SimplyChaCha.com and it’s owner is not responsible for any loss, damage, burned or severed finger when trying a recipe, broken leg, hurt feelings or any other issue you can think of trying to sue me for, from any and all use of this site.
Any and all information and opinions provided are for entertainment/informational purposes only. I am not a doctor, lawyer, safety expert etc., (although, I really should have been a doctor or lawyer, ’cause I really know too much about it) Any and all advice, suggestions, etc (especially medical) should be consulted with a professional or your doctor first or you can cross reference advice on google and proceed at your own risk.
SimplyChaCha.com and it’s owner are NOT responsible for the actions of it’s advertisers or sponsors. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from this website, you must take action with that company directly to resolve any issues that may arise.
Any product, claim, representation etc. about any product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.